Monday 28 June 2010

Editing the interview

Editing the Interview

  • I uploaded the interview into adobe premier pro and then the cutaways separately. This is so it was easier to edit the interview and then the cutaways.
  • I then used to razor tool to cut out the interviewees questions and too tweak the hesitations and errors during the interview.
  • I then used the razor tool to separate the cutaways and placed them in different parts of the interview to split up the big chunks of dialogue.
  • I then imported and embedded a music file to play behind the interview.
  • I had to edit the audio file as it was too loud as the interview could not be heard. I did this by editing the audio gain and made it go into minus numbers to be able to hear the interview.
  • I then added a title to the start of the interview to introduce the subject

No comments:

Post a Comment